CK Group are recruiting for a Validation Engineer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis initially for 6 months.
Hourly rate: Up to £41.58 PAYE / Up to £46.59 Umbrella
- Schedules and executes validations/qualifications per SOPs, protocols and regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinates and communicates all testing with affected functional groups and evaluates test results.
- Executes validation activities to include Change Control initiation, protocol preparation, scheduling, Factory Acceptance Testing, protocol execution, data review and final report generation.
- Responsible for completion of fully system lifecycle activities associated with equipment, utilities or facilities from project initiation through to retirement / redesignation.
- Participate in development / improvements to the validation program as needed to remain current with cGMPs and industry standards.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical, Bio Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Chemical Engineering. Colleagues with lesser qualifications and 10+ years of relevant Pharmaceutical experience will also be considered.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge and subject matter expertise in equipment, facility and utility asset lifecycle management from initial design and procurement through to validation and operational use.
- Working Knowledge of GAMP 5 regulations and GMP.
- Understanding of facility design and associated building management systems.
- Suitable understanding of engineering operations including, instruments, controls and mechanical aspects of manufacturing equipment and associated services.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This QC Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Sandwich, Kent.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49971.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49971
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021