The role of the Qualified Person is integral to the success of the Quality Department in delivering expert advice and ensuring release of clinical supplies, in line with customer expectations and regulatory demands. The Qualified Person will ensure that finished products are not released until their quality has been judged to be satisfactory as measured against specifications and regulatory requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties of the Qualified Person / QP are broad and a detailed job description is available on request.
An example of such duties include:
1) Act as a Qualified Person releasing Investigational Medicinal Products (IMP) as per Clinical Trial Regulations 2004.
2) In your role as the Qualified Person, you will have a sound understanding of cGMP and cGCP standards, and be able to advise on issues that may arise.
3) You will take the lead in helping the company obtain their UK MIA (IMP) Licence.
The successful Qualified Person / QP will need to demonstrate the following in their profile to be considered:
1) Degree in a relevant scientific discipline and be eligible to act as an MIA (IMP) QP and be named on MIA (IMP) Licence.
2) Experience in undertaking the routine duties of a Qualified Person as well as experience in auditing suppliers.
Key Words: Qualified Person / QP / Quality Assurance Professional / Batch Release / Quality Assurance / Contract / IMP / Clinical Trials
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Haseena Mooncey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634721
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021