We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist you will be responsible for leading a team to manufacture genetically engineered T cell products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and maintain a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines.
2. Liaise with the Facility Management for coordination of manufacturing activities and warehousing of raw materials.
3. Supervise and work with the core manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment, serve as the technical resource for the manufacturing process.
4. Work with the process development team to implement manufacturing processes into the facility.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in a Biological Science or similar discipline along with progressive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing is strongly preferred however a strong immunology background will also be considered.
3. Knowledge and practical experience working within a GMP regulated facility is essential to your application.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Cell Culture | Manufacturing | T-Cell | CAR T-Cell | Stem Cell | GMP | Biopharma | Hertfordshire | Clinimax prodigy | GMP | Cell and Gene Therapy | Upstream | Downstream | USP | DSP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634711
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th April 2021
- Expires: 4th May 2021