CK Group are recruiting for am Observational Research Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Up to £44.00 per hour PAYE - Inside IR35.
Responsibilities include to:
- Lead the design and delivery of the Observational Research studies including large scale prospective observational studies, database studies, or chart reviews.
- Coordinate input on outcomes studies from global, regional and/or local studies to ensure most efficient study design meeting the needs of the projects.
- Manage Health Outcomes projects and contribute to research strategy within the product team and observational research TA Communicates significant scientific information to a variety of audiences.
- Doctorate in Epidemiology (or other subject with high epidemiologic content) or Medical degree with observational research experience.
- Experience in the design, execution and analysis of epidemiology studies within the Pharmaceutical setting.
- Experience in research to support drug development.
- Experience in research project planning and management.
- Experience communicating epidemiological information (written and oral).
- Experience of analysis with large databases.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams.
Quote job ref 50310.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50310
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021