A growing life science business has an exciting opportunity for a Site Administrator to join the team. You will play a pivotal role in providing much valued support to the Scientific Operations, lab functions and the Finance department. You must have previous administrative experience with strong written and verbal English.
Position: Full Time (Monday - Friday 37.5 hours/weekly)
You will play a pivotal role in providing much valued support to the Scientific Operations, lab functions and the Finance department. You will be the site point of contact for all incoming and outgoing shipments and logistical responsibilities. To assist Business Development by facilitating seamless onsite visits inclusive of all site entry forms and communications prior to site visits.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be reporting to the site General Manager and your duties will consist of (but not limited to):
- Dealing with shipment orders/request and liaising with staff across the different business departments on site, as well as our sister sites globally.
- Dealing with all administrative task as directed
- Dealing with request for administrative support from the executive team in some instances
- Helping with ad hoc support for the finance/HR function where required
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with any queries presented.
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and on-site suppliers
- To action and circulate any post, manage office and stationery supplies and the upkeep of the office.
- To organise, book and maintain the upkeep of the meeting room and its supplies.
- To support any ad hoc work as requested of you by the General Manager
- Excellent level of English communication and a good level of numeracy skills (verbally and written)
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office).
- GSCE's including Maths and English
- Experience in a similar office based administrative function would be highly advantageous
- Flexible approach so that business needs can be best
- Must have own transport available due to rural location based in Leicestershire.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6857
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021