An internationally renowned chemical manufacturing business based in Ramsgate is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Advisor to join its team on a permanent basis. As Regulatory Affairs Advisor, you will play a vital role in ensuring the business follows and complies with European/global legislations relating to the supply of chemical products.
Regulatory Affairs Advisor Responsibilities
- Compiling and monitoring the company SDSs
- Preparing health and safety labels in line with latest regulations
- Assist in collecting, interpreting, and sharing regulatory compliance issues and trends that will impact company products concerning REACH regulations / registrations, CLP, FCM, Global compliance, no deal Brexit
- Liaise with key suppliers and customers to ensure up to date regulatory information is available to the business
- Managing and maintaining REACH, CLP, FCM, global data for FSIS products and raw materials
- Assist in the preparation of documentation for the department line manager
- Work collaboratively with Global Product Safety teams to ensure product hazard classification, SDS authoring and H&S labelling requirements are consistent across the company.
Regulatory Affairs Advisor Requirements
- Degree level qualification in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
- Experience working in a product safety/regulatory affairs capacity - handling sensitive market application regulations (REACH, CLP, GHS, BPR).
- General knowledge of upcoming no deal Brexit implications will be a big advantage (import/export, GB CLP, GB REACH)
- Strong IT skills and experience establishing/ manipulating databases and document management systems
£Competitive + excellent company benefits
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6684
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021