This a predominantly lab-based role working on the development and optimisation of antibody conjugation to established and novel dyes, proteins and oligonucleotides.
If you have experience in Protein purification using Chromatography systems or working experience in immunoassay techniques, e.g. Flow cytometry, ELISA, Western blot. then I'd love to hear from you
The ideal candidate would also be keen to expand and develop their knowledge by collaborating in project opportunities in other areas of antibody manufacture.
- Development and improvement of antibody conjugation techniques.
- Purification of conjugated antibodies.
- QC testing of conjugate performance.
- Planning of projects and use of "Design of Experiment" methodology.
- Writing project reports.
- Presentation of results to key project stakeholders.
- Writing SOPs, transfer to Manufacturing scale and training of Production staff.
- Post-graduation experience in an industrial or academic laboratory
- Expertise in protein conjugation.
- Good level of scientific numeracy and problem solving ability.
- Competence in Microsoft Excel.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Minimum MSc in a Biological Sciences related subject or Chemistry.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2159609
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021