An opportunity for a Technical Analyst to join an award-winning Forensic Testing Organisation based in the North West.
Job Title: Technical Analyst
Location: North West
SRG are working with a Forensic Testing Organisation who are currently looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team, who has had experience using and maintaining LC-MS/MS. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a well-established and award winning company. With a small close knit lab team, you would be provided training and supported throughout this role. 37.5 hour working week with some flexibility on start and finish times.
- Perform routine analysis using solid phase extraction, liquid-liquid extraction and Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Maintain and troubleshoot LC/MS/MS instruments
- Processing of LC-MS/MS data and generation of reports
- Evaluate and assess LC-MS/MS data from analysis for reporting scientists
- Participate in method validation and verification.
- Analyse samples for alcohol biomarkers and a range of drugs
- Work to ISO17025
- Minimum degree in a Science related subject
- Proven hands on experience with LC/MS or LC/MS/MS
- Able to troubleshoot and maintain LC/MS/MS instruments
- Proactive working and an effective communicator
- Able to show flexibility and able to multi-task efficiently
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spec, LC-MS/MS, LC-MS, Liquid Chromatography, Chromatography, Forensic Science, troubleshooting
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158444
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021