We are currently looking for a Head of QA QP to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Head of QA QP you will be responsible for developing the Quality Function and Culture. This will include the development of the Quality strategy, to include the QA team, Systems and Processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of QA QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with the Quality Director to implement the QA strategy. You will work closely together to build the QA team, including Auditors and QA Specialists. You will build and manage the site Quality Management System, and implement the Quality and Technical Agreements with third party suppliers / Vendors.
2. You will be named as the site Qualified Person, and will be tasked with the batch release of products. This will be approximately 20% of the working week.
3. You will have oversight of the supply chain and will need to ensure that all GxP requirements are being adhered too. You will liaise with Manufacturers, Storage and Distributors to ensure that products are fit for sale.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of QA QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will hold Qualified Person status. Although some release experience is preferred, it is not essential.
2. Previous experience managing and developing a Quality function is essential. You will have previously negotiated and agreed on Quality and Technical agreements with third parties.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines is essential.
Key Words: Head of Quality | QP | Qualified Person | Release | Quality | QA | Quality Assurance | QMS | CAPA | Deviation | Quality Risk |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634700
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021