We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As the Quality Director you will be responsible for developing and driving the direction of the Quality standards and culture for the site, alongside having the oversight of all Quality aspects of site production, including MHRA and FDA audits.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with the Site Lead in developing and driving a world class Quality Culture. As the Quality Director, you will lead the improvement of all Quality standards, Culture and Strategies.
2. As the Quality Director, you will provide the necessary QA functions for the site. This will include Operational Quality, Quality Systems, Batch Release duties and leading interactions with regulatory bodies, including the FDA and MHRA.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring that products are manufactured and released in compliance with marketing authorisation requirements and GMP.
4. You will provide the SLT with an overview of current Quality standards, regulations, remediation projects and any other Quality related issues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previously managed and lead a Quality Assurance function, within a pharmaceutical or biotech company
2. Qualified Person (QP) status is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with regulatory bodies such as MHRA and FDA
Key Words: Quality Director | QA | Quality Assurance | Head of Quality | Strategic | Leadership | Site Lead | QMS | QP | Qualified Person | Release | MHRA | FDA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634722
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021