Job Title: QA Manager - GLP
Location: North Yorkshire
Employment Term: Permanent
SRG are working with an International Research Organisation who are currently recruiting a QA Manager to manage a team of 5 and all aspects of GLP QA commitments. You will be involved in providing advice, guidance and recommendations to internal stakeholders and will also oversee audits schedules and have proactive involvements in the expansion of the standard, new methods and work areas.
- Management of all team members, being the first point of contact for any issues they may have and supporting them in finding solutions, including proactive identification of performance issues, providing feedback and coaching
- Ensure all team members are trained in and adhere to the relevant H&S and quality standard requirements
- Managing the GLP QA function to ensure regulatory auditing is scheduled and maintained, some auditing will be required
- Working with other teams to ensure regulatory requirements are met and new requirements are implemented
- Offer advice and guidance on the requirements of GLP compliance
- Produce and deliver GLP training
- Liaise with assessing bodies and customers
- Effective management of staff resource through line management and liaising with resource planners
- Support and encourage innovation to improve current service delivery, driving improvements and development of the service provided.
This would be ideal for someone with experience in GLP QA activities, being confident in carrying out audits and strong experience in people management.
- Extensive experience working in GLP Quality Assurance / GxP environment
- Experience in scheduling audits and managing audit schedules
- Experience in instrumental system validations for the generation of electronic data
- Production and delivery of training material relevant to GLP regulations and requirements
- Experience of hosting inspection visits by regulatory bodies and/or customers
- People and resource management skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2159642
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021