CK group are recruiting for a Graduate Scientist to join a leading and well established medical diagnostic company, with an international reputation comprising two flagship business divisions that specialise in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
Are you a qualified scientist looking to drive your career in the biosciences industry? Do you want to be part of a team that delivers critical results to a global IVD manufacturing company? Do you want to engage in new techniques, data analysis, and technical writing, which will enhance your skill set and commercial experience? Are you pro-active, resourceful and thrive in a dynamic environment?
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluation of all testing work according to GMP/GLP standards.
- Maintenance of a task matrix to track the progress status of the IVDR submission for each product in the portfolio.
- To assist with technical reports and writing supporting information for Technical Submission Documentation in line with IVDR, approving technical information where directed within the electronic document control system.
- To participate in the preparation of IFUs and Safety Data Sheets and/or act as an approver of Safety Data Sheets and associated documentation.
- To carry out other duties as directed by the Task Force Team Lead, to assist the team in achieving the goals to reach critical IVDR project milestones.
Key Skills Required
- Strong background in Biosciences
- Sound knowledge/interest in Electrophoresis and Haemostasis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to priority plan.
- IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and statistical software.
Any of the below skills would be beneficial, though not essential.
- Experience working in an IVD/MD manufacturing industry.
- Experience with Data Management.
- Experience with data sets and basic statistics.
- Experience in Technical Writing/producing Technical Reports.
- Experience in Scientific Report writing.
For more information or to apply for this Graduate Scientist position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246457723 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50254
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50254
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021