We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the continued development of the team and successful delivery of key projects within the company. The role will require technical know-how, project management and innovation. Formulation science is considered to be an essential capability for in-house development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Formulation Scientist you will help build an in-house formulation programme to test agrochemical formulations and ensure studies are carried out accurately and promptly, following related guidance.
2. You will expand and develop formulation testing capabilities, with an ethos of continuous improvement.
3. As a Formulation Scientist you will provide technical assistance to the Head of Formulation and the commercial team, as well as action follow up testing.
4. You will also contribute to the maintenance of HSE standards, ensuring a safe and co-operative working environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related disciplines.
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulated GLP / ISO environment with agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals or other personal care products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with analytical laboratory techniques e.g HPLC, pH meters and viscosity.
Key Words: Formulation / Formulate / Chemist / Scientist / Agrochemicals / Pharmaceuticals / Chemistry / Pesticides / HPLC / GLP / Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634720
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021