CK Group are recruiting for two Bank Pharmacists to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in St Albans on a contract basis for 6 months.
£22.05 per hour PAYE
Initially 4 weeks training Monday to Friday 37.5 hours (10.30am to 6.30pm or 11am to 7pm, with 1 hour breaks), thereafter 1-2 days a week with additional sickness and holiday cover.
Bank Pharmacist Role:
- This role will involve the dispensing of prescriptions for specialist therapies for patients at home.
- Additional duties will involve admin including prescription management and timely processing of formulation requests. The person will be highly organized to meet competing demands on time.
- Prescription receipt, clinical screening and intervention where needed
- Small volume/large volume product order entry on the PMR
- Large volume formulation change processing
- The person must be a registered pharmacist with the GPhC
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Full driving licence
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of aseptic products/specials
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Bank Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Please quote reference 50300.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 50300
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021