Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Trials Contracts Manager to join an exciting biotechnology company based in Oxford with a very strong product pipeline in pre-clinical and clinical development.
This role will be based at their offices in Oxford.
Base salary around 60K.
As Clinical Trials Contracts Manager you will cover all the company\'s clinical studies, working closely with clinical operations, legal, finance and third-party vendors to ensure timely start-up of study activities, resolve contractual delays and improve the contract development process.
Key duties will include:
- Administration of all contract management processes, including coordination with relevant institutions, investigators, vendors, consultants, and customer agreement documents at a project level.
- Negotiation of contracts and change orders with suppliers
- Oversight of progress of Investigator site contracts by the CRO, setting processes for timely review, setting timelines and goals for finalisation and escalate to members of the Clinical Operations team as appropriate.
- Reviewing contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensuring that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
As Clinical Trials Contracts Manager you will require:
- Extensive, industrially based experience of contracts management for clinical trials
- An excellent knowledge of the clinical development process and ICH-GCP
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Please quote reference 50277 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50277
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021