Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Clinical Supplies Manager to join an exciting biotechnology company based in Oxford with a very strong product pipeline in pre-clinical and clinical development.
This role will be based at their offices in Oxford.
Base salary around 60K.
As Clinical Supplies Manager you will to provide leadership and support in the planning, development, and execution of clinical supply chain activities and the ability to drive cross-functional deliverables and manage activities of supply partners and functions.
Key duties will include:
- Working closely with CMOs, CROs and logistics companies to ensure the timely delivery of clinical trials supplies globally
- Ensuring that all activities are performed in compliance with GMP, GDP and GCP requirements
- Planning supply projects involving complex supply chains, comparator sourcing, imports / exports of biologics and cold chain logistics
- Forecasting and tracking activities in real time
- Ensuring labelling is compliant on a regional level
As Clinical Supplies Manager you will require:
- A relevant degree
- Extensive, industry based experience of clinical supply management
- Experience of the management of external vendors
- Excellent knowledge of GCP and current clinical trial legislation
- ` Ideally with experience of early phase trials, working with GMOs and a CRA / monitoring background
Please quote reference 50256 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50256
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021