CK Group are recruiting for a Compliance Specialist to join a Healthcare company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
£25.68 per hour PAYE or £34.50 per hour Umbrella
Compliance Specialist Role:
- Implement business specific policies and SOP\'s and customize global/regional policies and procedures and education & training materials to reflect local requirements.
- Implement IM systems that collect, audit, analyse, and report compliance information.
- Deploy policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company HCC standards.
- Implement Healthcare Compliance training programs, including new employee orientation, periodic training on specialized subjects, and annual refresher training.
- Execute Testing and Monitoring plans and programs.
- Degree or equivalent preferred and a minimum of 2 years business experience, preferably experience in Compliance.
- Industry background may include Compliance, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Legal, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory or Auditing.
- Strong analytical skills, strong influencing skills, ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking.
- Proven track record in delivering results, self starter and ability to manage complexity is essential.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Compliance Specialist role will be based at our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and will be office based when normal office working resumes.
Please quote reference 50302.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50302
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021