CK Group are recruiting for a R&D Laboratory Assistant to join a chemical manufacturer at their facilities located in South East London. This role is initially being offered on a six month contract.
This position will be located at the company\'s manufacturing facility located in South East London. It is accessible by various modes of transport and is serviced well be public transport.
R&D Laboratory Assistant Role:
You will be responsible for:
- Optimisation/ validation of production methods and materials.
- Development or modification of products.
- Documenting investigations.
- Working within ISO 9001/ 14001, possible internal auditing.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work environment.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject - Chemistry knowledge is desirable, A Level or BSc in Chemistry would be advantageous.
- Experience working in either an academic or industrial laboratory - previous experience working within a similar environment would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:208 Quality System.
- Knowledge of surface coatings or paints would be an advantage.
- Problem solving skills and information analysis is needed.
For more information or to apply for this R&D Laboratory Assistant position, please contact James Horne at CK group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job reference 50296.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50296
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021