We are currently looking for a Medical Device Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The company based in the Middlesex area and as the Medical Device Project Manager you will provide leadership of a cross functional team, working in conjunction with the project Lead, management of the project plan and other formal documentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Medical Device Project Manager - 12 month FTC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Creation and maintenance of all relevant project documentation, including project plans, realistic project schedule, develop project budget and track project progress to completion.
2. Manage project activities including risk management and issue resolution.
3. Direct the activities and manage the resources required to provide input into the project.
4. Develop effective strategies for the project which meet business goals, and provide proactive advice and expertise to project team requiring close collaboration with internal colleagues.
5. Effectively lead a team to ensure that project objectives are met.
6. Acts as liaison with external bodies as required to ensure appropriate input into project strategy and timely deliverables of the project
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Medical Device Project Manager - 12 month FTC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences focussed discipline, plus significant experience working in the medical devices / healthcare industry. At least some of your experience should have been gained in a project management (or similar) capacity.
2. Proven industry experience with governing bodies associated with medical devices.
3. A project management qualification would be preferred, and you will be expected to demonstrate experience of MS Project (or similar project management software), process mapping, SOP development, leadership and influencing skills.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Management | Medical Device | Healthcare | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634453
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021