A globally renowned chemical business based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join its team on a permanent basis. As Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for organisation and management of all contractors onsite - coupled with maintaining technical documentation.
Facilities Coordinator Responsibilities
- Ensure external contractors attend site as per maintenance schedule and that all necessary documentation including RAMS and training certificates are available in advance.
- Generate purchase orders for maintenance contracts, site repairs and Facilities related consumables and materials.
- Support Facilities Manager in managing the site budget.
- Set up and challenge existing processes - including site and planned maintenance procedures.
- Coordination of all soft service contracts including cleaning, catering, drinks vending, site security, waste disposal and grounds maintenance. This includes managing relationships and tenders; point of contact for day-to-day employee queries and supplier conflict resolution; setting up and automating processes.
- Procurement of consumables and ad-hoc purchases via P-Card.
Facilities Coordinator Requirements
- Possess a technical qualification (diploma/HNC/City & Guilds) - ideally in an engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated professional level administrative support skills typically gained through several years of experience in a Facilities role.
- Ideally possess experience working on a chemical plant/laboratory.
- Good numerical skills. Experience with SAP or similar
- Multi tasks management and good time management
£Comp + Final Salary Pension + Healthcare
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6811
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021