CK Group are recruiting for a Biomarker Lead to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation at their research and development facilities located in Slough, on an initial 12-month contract.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose medicine treats thousands of patients around the world who live with severe diseases.
This Biomarker Lead role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough.
Biomarker Lead Role:
The primary purpose of the Biomarker Lead is to devise and deliver biomarker strategies for assigned immunology projects. The scope of role includes the potential for both early- and late-stage clinical development projects.
Your main duties will be:
- Identifying and proposing innovative, feasible biomarkers
- The role will require working closely with colleagues across a variety of project teams.
- Delivery and implementation of the biomarker strategy to time and budget.
- Aligning biomarker strategies to overall clinical development plans and
- Contributing to the strategic direction of drug development programs.
- PhD with at least 3 years relevant experience or Biomedical Science degree with >5years clinical development experience.
- Proven track record in immunology science and the latest innovations in the field.
- Experience in the development and implementation of biomarker strategies to support drug development.
- Proven successful contribution to and leadership of clinical stage projects.
- Experience of disease areas/conditions
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
For more information or to apply for this Biomarker Lead position, please contact Jade Stirk at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50282.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50282
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021