CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device) to join a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a permanent basis. This role is site based with some flexible home working.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert Medical Device regulatory advice and guidance to a range of projects throughout the business. Projects will include a range of various medical device types, covering development and manufacture.
- Work closely with the wider business to adapt to evolving requirements.
- To develop, review, update and implement Regulatory strategy related to Medical Devices.
- To plan and complete regulatory activities for a range of products.
- To interact with health authorities, (mainly MHRA).
- Support the learning/development of colleagues.
- At least a University degree in a scientific or related field.
- Significant proven experience of Medical device Regulatory Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements (MDD, MDR).
- Ability to independently develop regulatory strategies.
- Substantial leadership experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry required.
- Be a leader and have the ability to drive standard in a team
- Ability to work autonomously, driving innovation where possible.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs (Medical Device) position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50290.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50290
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021