CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs CMC to join a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a permanent basis. This role is site based with some flexible home working.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert CMC regulatory advice and guidance to a range of projects throughout the business.
- Work closely with the wider business to adapt to evolving requirements.
- To develop, review, update and implement Regulatory strategy related to CMC.
- To plan and complete regulatory activities for a range of products.
- To interact with health authorities, (mainly MHRA).
- Support the learning/development of colleagues.
- At least a University degree in a scientific or related field.
- Significant proven experience of Regulatory CMC within the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Ability to independently develop regulatory strategies.
- Substantial leadership experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry required.
- Be a leader and have the ability to drive standard in a team
- Ability to work autonomously, driving innovation where possible.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs CMC position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50286.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50286
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021