CK Science are recruiting for a Senior Analyst to join an environmental testing company at their site based in Newcastle on a full time, permanent basis. This role is offering a salary of 20,000- 23,000 DOE
As a Senior Analyst your main duties will be:
- Analysis and preparation of laboratory samples and reagents in accordance with specified test procedures.
- The calculation and interpretation of analytical results.
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Ensuring Quality procedures are adhered to.
- Data entry into LIMS
- Checking data
- Responsible for calibration, equipment and balance checks.
- Training Chemists, Analysts and Technicians and ensuring competency checks are carried out
- Housekeeping, ensuring the laboratory work area is clean, tidy and free from rubbish.
- Part of weekend rota and acting supervisor for the Team.
- Opening and locking of building.
- Oversee sectional stock control
- Deputise for Section Manager when required.
- Manage workload within given remit to meet client requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of GC-FID, GCMS or LCMS.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Higher National Certificate or degree in an appropriate discipline, and five years laboratory experience.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Analyst position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50293.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50293
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021