CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join an environmental testing company at their site based in Newcastle on a full time, permanent basis. This role is offering 18,000- 20,000 DOE
Your main duties will be:
- Undertake laboratory analysis of samples from a variety of sources and in strict adherence to analytical methods and standard operating procedures.
- Analysis and investigation of results in conjunction with the senior staff.
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Develop, validate, review, update and implement standard operating procedures, for
- work undertaken in their area of responsibility, in conjunction with senior staff.
- Ensuring that procedures are followed routinely and departures or changes are brought to the attention of the Team Leader.
- Undertake data entry using a Laboratory Information Management System
- To uphold and comply with the statutory provision of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and any other relevant legislation and policies or procedures relating to Health & Safety at Work.
- The Laboratory Analysts will uphold and comply with the requirements of UKAS Accreditation.
- To undertake any other reasonable task or responsibility requested by a senior manager
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree qualified in a Science subject
- Knowledge and experience of GC-FID, GCMS or LCMS would be ideal but full training will be given.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50294.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50294
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st March 2021
- Expires: 28th April 2021