We are currently looking for a Study Lead - Biologics to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Canterbury area. As the Study Lead -Biologics you will act as the technical expert and lead any scientific communications with clients on Biopharma CDMO projects. Other responsibilities will include writing scientific reports, presenting to clients and manage relationships.
This is great opportunity for an experienced scientist/ study manager with a strong background in upstream and/or downstream and/or analytical. This is a non-lab based role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Study Lead - Biologics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Take the lead role in scientific communications with clients.
2. You will directly support with scientific direction to project teams, assess data and conclusions and specify the preparation of new data where required to meet project objectives.
3. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert within one or more of the below disciplines: Upstream, Downstream or Analytical.
4. You will work closely with the R&D Team Leaders and Director as well as the Business Development Manager and marketing team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Lead - Biologics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A PhD in Biological Sciences, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Protein Sciences ets. Post-Doc experience in advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in cGMP / ISO13485 environment.
3. A strong industry experience in one or more of the following areas: Upstream, Downstream and Analytical.
Key Words: Study Manager / Study Director / Study Lead / Technical Lead / Subject Matter Expert / Upstream / Downstream / Analytical Development / Process Development / GMP / ISO13485
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634693
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th March 2021
- Expires: 27th April 2021