A growing pharmaceutical business has an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join its team. You will focus on Microanalysis and Ion chromatography projects and will involve testing raw materials, API and finished products to in-house or published methods. You must be educated to degree standard in a chemistry based subject. You must also have proven experience of working in a lab - ideally commercial, but relevant lab experience during studies will be considered.
This is a trainee analytical chemist position. Full training will be provided as necessary.
Work as an analytical chemist in our elemental micro analysis section. Using the following equipment:
- Elemental analyser
- Liquid particle sizer
- TOC analyser
- Ion chromatography
To work in compliance with the Company regulations including in-house health and safety, GMP, GLP and UKAS Quality requirements.
To complete analytical work within required timeframes.
- Educated to degree standard in chemistry or related subject.
- Experience working in a chemistry laboratory in a technician role
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Good practical analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able and willing to work outside normal hours if necessary.
- Practical experience using microanalytical or ion chromatography techniques
- Experience with Chromeleon data system
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6852
- Posted: 30th March 2021
- Expires: 27th April 2021