CK Group are recruiting for a Senior CMC Regulatory Executive to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £66.54 Umbrella depending upon experience
Senior CMC Regulatory Executive Role:
- CMC Regulatory Affairs experience; planning, authoring, reviewing and project management of regulatory submissions.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to focus, work with attention to detail and retain critical information.
- Be proficient in the use of IT packages such as Word, Excel and Documentum / Veeva Vault systems.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Global experience (including EU, US, Japan, China and emerging markets) in the following types of CMC submissions:
- Biopharmaceutical experience gained with direct involvement in regulatory submission preparation.
- Marketing applications for new medicines and managing the related responses to questions.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Senior CMC Regulatory Executive role is home based with Covid restrictions are in effect but will then be based at our client?s site in Brentford, Greater London.
For more information, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50284
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 50284
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th March 2021
- Expires: 27th April 2021