CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months within Oncology TA.
Hourly £65 LTD
Senior Statistician Role:
- To lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects.
- Lead statistical staff on the indications/projects so that all work is carried out with regards to business standards and external regulations.
- Through partnership with experts, develop design options and provide high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Quantify the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Hold CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics(containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area.
- Experience of Development, programme design and data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of regulatory interactions and/or submissions.
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to complex problems, problem solving and quality focus.
- Oncology and Phase 3 clinical trials experience is essential.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Statistician role will be working from home/remotely for the duration of the contract.
Please quote reference 50283.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50283
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th March 2021
- Expires: 27th April 2021