We are currently looking for a Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in Berkshire, for an initial 12 months (Likely extension). As the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead you will be responsible for executing biomarker strategies for immunology based projects. This is fantastic opportunity for a driven passionate candidate to join a team that are very close to the science. Please note this role will be fully remote until at least the Summer 2021 (With some flexibility thereafter).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assist with creating biomarker strategies for work currently in pre-clinical development, working alongside the Immunology team and their scientists.
2. The Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead will have strong knowledge of immunology, bone and fibrotic related disease, as well as strong understanding of the pathways required in cell function.
3. Work with multi-functional teams to ensure optimal biomarker development.
4. The Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead will possess strong interpersonal skill, possess a great interest in the Immunology Therapeutic area and contribute towards existing and new technologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Immunology/Bone/Fibrosis related discipline (PhD is ideal).
2. Proven experience, either Post Doctoral or from Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working with a variety of stakeholders and possess strong leadership qualities
Key Words: Biomarker / Biomarker Lead / Biomarker Development / Immunology / Bone / Fibrosis / Preclinical / Pre clinical / R&D / Berkshire / Cell Signalling / Cell Function / Ph.D. / Pre Clinical Biomarker Lead
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634705
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th March 2021
- Expires: 27th April 2021