We are currently looking for a Senior Production Technician to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Production Technician you will be responsible for the downstream processing, formulation and packaging of biopharmaceutical products. Day to day tasks will include the production of the products, operation of the production equipment, and maintaining the facility via specialist cleaning procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Production Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To assist in activities relating to the cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceutical products i.e. Prepare media, buffers and reagents both sterile and non-sterile. Packing and sterilisation of general and specialised equipment.
2. You will work as part of a team to perform a wide range of routine and non-routine technical procedures.
3. Undertake all work in accordance with Code of Safety Practice, Quality System and other regulatory requirements to ensure products meet the required standard.
4. Work to cGMP to ensure the unit is maintained in a compliant state following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and codes of practice.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Production Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A degree in the life sciences / biotechnology / biopharmaceuticals is desirable.
2. Industrial experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing is highly advantageous.
3. Knowledge and practical experience from a regulated environment.
Key Words: Biopharmaceuticals / Production / cGMP / Downstream Processing / Aseptic Processes / DSP / Microbiology / Bioprocess / Manufacturing / GMP / South West England / Wiltshire / Chromatography / Graduate / Sterile / Technician
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634694
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 29th March 2021
- Expires: 26th April 2021