CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Data Reviewer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on initially a contract basis for 6 months. This role is remote based.
£36.41 PAYE/ £40.80 Umb - per hour
Clinical Data Reviewer Role:
- Responsible for the clinical data review of one or more studies
- Have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the therapeutic area under study and uses that knowledge to ensure that patient data are scientifically and clinically valid
- Review tasks include both point-to-point data checks and interpretive analysis
- Create and use data review best practices and associated data review tools to identify trends and any safety signals.
- Follow relevant SOPs and regulations
- Degree or similar in a discipline related to life sciences, drug development or business. Advanced degree is desirable.
- Proven clinical experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry ideally in oncology.
- Thorough understanding of the processes associated with reviewing and delivering quality data.
- Strong field monitoring with deep Clinical Research experience in the phase 3/pivotal space and successful regulatory submissions.
- Strong technical data review skills and comfortable with the review of large sets of clinical data.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Clinical Data Reviewer role will be working from home.
Please quote reference 50278.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50278
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th March 2021
- Expires: 26th April 2021