CK Group are recruiting for a number of Validation Support Assistants on behalf of a leading manufacturer of diagnostic devices, to be based at their site in North East England on fixed term contract of 2 years
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of specialist IVD equipment, software and reagents; specifically, clinical electrophoresis and haemostasis products, used to diagnose rare cancers and blood diseases in hospitals all over the world. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, with a pipeline of innovative products requiring a new generation of talent to support its business and regulatory plans.
The main purpose of the role is to facilitate and support with the validation of products to meet market and regulatory objectives. The job is laboratory-based, working in a multi-disciplinary team.
Your duties will include:
- Hands-on laboratory bench work
- Running and method validation of assays
- Providing ad-hoc scientific and technical support to facilitate technical analysis and report writing
- Supporting with validation activities within the Quality Management System (ISO13485)
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills:
- Qualified to BSc level (or possess laboratory experience) in a relevant life sciences discipline
- Organisational skills and the ability to follow agreed procedures is essential
- Good report writing skills, with the ability to communicate results to technical and non-technical staff
As a member of this excellent and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com. Alternatively please click the link below to apply online now.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50258
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th March 2021
- Expires: 26th April 2021