Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for Medical Governance Transformation/Implementation to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel on a contract basis for 5 months.
Senior Project Manager:
- Collect, consolidate and analyse data for programme status tracking and reporting
- Monitor risks, issues and milestones at the programme level
- Manage communications within the project team and out to the Central PMO / Support teams
- Set up and run programme governance
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience working in corporate projects for Medical Affairs or Clinical Research functions within a major Pharmaceutical company
- Proven track record for planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience of managing a PMO (Project Management Office) office
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 50263 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50263
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th March 2021
- Expires: 26th April 2021