CK Group is recruiting for an GMP Production Shift Technician, to join a long established global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a very wide range of indications (human and animal). This is a full time shift based permanent role located near Guildford and Woking.
5 days on / 5 day off, followed by 2 days on / 2 days off. The shift hours are fixed: 6am - 5pm
This role comes with a competitive salary plus shift allowance (up to £3000), bonus, pension, health and other benefits.
- Working alongside other technicians, you will contribute to the large scale production of cells for use in antigen production, whilst working to GMP regulatory guidelines.
- Maintenance of production batch records
- Provide specialist training as and when required to other team members
- Experience working within a GMP Pharmaceutical, FMCG or food manufacturing environment
- GMP experience required
- Knowledge in QA would be desirable
- Previous experience within a similar role would be desirable
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50275.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50275
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th March 2021
- Expires: 26th April 2021