CK Group are recruiting for a Head of Regulatory & Product Safety Manager to join a well established, leading FMCG Manufacturer at their site based in North Wales on a permanent basis.
Our client is an innovative FMCG manufacturer who are well established globally with a range of brands and consistently high quality products.
This role is located in Flintshire so would be commutable from North Wales and North West England.
Responsible for leading and implementing Regulatory and Product Safety strategies and plans that support business objectives while ensuring full regulatory compliance in all relevant markets. You will oversee a portfolio and pipeline of Cosmetic, Personal Care, Household and Biocidal products, and will utilise your own expertise of product regulations, product safety requirements and business strategies to ensure existing and new product developments achieve all regulatory and consumer safety requirements
Your main duties will be to:
- To manage the compliance of new categories of product such as OTC, with the appropriate regulations in all relevant markets, meeting the required timescales.
- To develop and maintain strong, collaborative internal partnerships (e.g., R&D, Marketing, Quality,
- Purchasing, Sales, Operations, etc.) to facilitate workflow and information sharing
- Scientific Degree or equivalent (ideally in chemistry or related subject).
- Extensive knowledge of cosmetic, household and Biocidal regulations in the UK, EMEA & ASEAN regions
- Extensive knowledge of REACH and CLP regulations
- Understanding of product safety requirements for consumer & OTC products
- Extensive experience in regulatory and product safety roles for consumer products
- Previous experience in the Cosmetic, Household, OTC and Biocidal product sectors (ideally all) with
- a well-established network of industry connections
- Proven track record of delivery in regulatory roles with prior participation, influence and impact with external committees and regulatory bodies
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50274.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50274
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th March 2021
- Expires: 26th April 2021