CK Group are recruiting for Bioscientists at either Scientist or Senior Scientist level, to join a leading Drug discovery organisation in Nottingham. The successful candidate will join a growing dynamic team due to expansion.
My client offers expertise across a broad range of therapeutic areas and biological target areas. They are based in Nottingham, and easily commutable from main transport links.
Our client are looking for talented scientists at various seniority levels to join a highly motivated team actively discovering new drugs for a range of projects, molecular targets and therapeutic indications. You will support and lead integrated client projects as well as delivering specialist biophysical and cell imaging assays.
- Ideally you will have a PhD in pharmacology, biochemistry or a related discipline
- Practical experience of any cell biology, pharmacology, biochemistry, biophysics, or enzymology as applied to small molecule drug discovery projects in an industrial environment is highly desirable
- A strong scientific track record with experience within a drug discovery environment
- For the Senior Scientist level, Project and team management experience is essential
- A working knowledge of current trends in drug discovery
- Ability to develop novel assays from first principles and interpret complex biological datasets
- Experience in high-throughput automated screening is particularly desirable
A competitive salary, an excellent and flexible benefits package which includes: Bonus, private medical insurance with the option to add family members, pension Scheme, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, relocation support (depending on your location) and more.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50266.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50266
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021