CK Group are recruiting for Marketing Communications Specialist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 9 months.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Marketing Communications Specialist role will be based at our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
£113 per hour LTD.
Marketing Communications Specialist Role:
- Support and drive the proactive communication platforms of the business in UK to support their reputation.
- Support the establishment of an external communications group to ensure strategic alignment with business external communications.
- Assisting with executive leaders? management communications, including building media programmes for priority platforms and programmes.
- Proactively address issues and crisis management with outstanding processes and proactive planning and responses working collaboratively with the entire Media team help mitigate issues and to manage company news on a global scale.
- Work with business, policy partners and industry associations to support communications in the development of public health, policy and regulatory frameworks.
- Senior-level experience in communication with a focus on reputation-building work.
- BA required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Integrating and aligning people and processes to build efficiencies and standards in a sophisticated, decentralised and complex environment.
- Specialist in National and local media, with responsibility for assessing the media landscape to establish critical relationships with the key reporters and to drive the positioning of the business as the global leader in health care in the media.
- Standout colleague and natural collaborator.
For more information or to apply for this Marketing Communications Specialist position, please contact Julie on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50272.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50272
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021