CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Medical Information - Contact Centre Implementation Manager to join a Biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is biopharmaceutical company dedicated providing innovative medicines in oncology, rare diseases and neuroscience
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Work very closely with the Project lead to manage country readiness and country implementation for the Go Live with the vendor
- Provide hands-on support and guidance to the country for the initial gap analysis, process updates and all deliverables related to implementation readiness and the subsequent go-live with the vendor
- Process enhancements/changes to really optimise ways of working in the context of the extended medical information (MI) services provided
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background experience in Medical Information especially with experience of implementing a Medical Information first line outsourced service or managing an existing outsourced service.
- Experience working alongside a first line vendor or working for a vendor with responsibilities for account management activities
- Demonstrated experience in project management and vendor relationship management experience is a must.
- Experience working at a vendor who can demonstrate that they understand what is required from a Pharma perspective too, would also be considered.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50257.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 50257
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021