We are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join a Global Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Continuous Improvement Manager you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Operational Excellence, working alongside key stakeholders to identify, analyse and implement improvement opportunities. Our client offers a flexibility working approach and you would be required to work on site for 3 days a week, with the remaining two from home.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Continuous Improvement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify, analyse and implement improvement opportunities, collaborating with the business areas, to form a strong and effective Operational Excellence team dynamic. Using the right tools to support and embed a culture of Continuous Improvement and LEAN initiatives.
2. Produce data and metrics, to provide visibility to track and evidence savings and efficiencies which will support benefit realisation. Value stream mapping, process mapping, business needs analysis.
3. Ensure you are working to GxP compliance with company and other relevant standards/regulations at all times.
4. Facilitate and manage improvement deliveries in line with the Operational Excellence strategy, using the right Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement tools, thinking and methodologies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Continuous Improvement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a scientific discipline and a formal qualification in Lean Six Sigma, preferably to Black Belt or Green Belt.
2. Demonstrable experience of identifying and implementing improvement opportunities, ideally in the Life Sciences or Drug Development sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the application of Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement tools, thinking and methodologies.
Key Words: Continuous Improvement | Lean | Six Sigma | Operational Excellence | Green Belt | Black Belt | Life Sciences | Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634688
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021