We are currently looking for a Research Technician - Industrialisation to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Technician - Industrialisation you will be responsible for working across a range of cell and gene therapy focused projects providing research support for both process optimisation and analytical development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Technician you will perform laboratory based activities such as cell culture, flow cytometry, RT-qPCR and ELISA.
2. You will be responsible for performing these laboratory based activities to contribute to the development of research-based manufacturing processes.
3. The Research Technician will work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects.
4.You will operate under aseptic technique, ensuring adequate reagent supply and that equipment is safe, calibrated and ready to use.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus some industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience of working within a research or industry-based manufacturing environment with biologics or cell therapies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with flow cytometry sample acquisition, RNA/DNA isolation, RT-qPCR and ELISA.
Key Words: Research / Technician / Industrialisation / Cell Therapy / Gene Therapy / Life Sciences / Cell Culture / RNA / DNA / Isolation / PCR / RT-PCR / qPCR / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / FACs / Manufacturing / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / FlowJo / Immunology.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634682
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021