Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Product Development Technologist to join a world class manufacturer of personal care products, based on the Chester/North Wales border on a permanent basis. The client offers a salary range between £24,000 - £28,000.
To take an active role in the company\'s New Product Development activity for consumer products through research and product development.
As a Product Development Technologist you will:
- Manage new product development formulations from laboratory scale through to commercialisation, ensuring that accurate records are kept of the work done.
- Manage Research & Development trials, with input from Manufacturing and Engineering, to plan, organise and implement material, product and processing trials.
- Represent the Company with Customers (Internal & External) and Suppliers ensuring that a professional technical Customer Liaison and Support Service is provided.
- Manage assigned projects to ensure product performance and safety.
- Manage assigned projects from initiation to completion, meeting the required timescales.
- Manage the introduction of new products by organising/creating raw material, product and customer specifications.
- Ensure that adequate formulation and product stability trials are conducted to ensure product\'s shelf life
The successful Product Development Technologist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Chemistry Degree or equivalent
- The development and management of Personal Care consumer products.
- The management of development projects/line extensions in an FMCG business.
- An active role within a Research and Development group supporting a high volume of new product launches.
To apply for this Product Development Technologist position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference SH37016 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 37016
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021