CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Laboratory Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a on a contract basis for 12 months. Hours of work are 7am to 15:30pm and 10:30am to 19:00pm on a rotating pattern.
Shift Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Carry out testing as a highly skilled analyst of all laboratory samples for raw materials, chemistry bulk product or microbiological testing to requirements of methods, pharmacopoeias, company specifications or protocols following ALCOA principles (attributable, legible, contemporaneous, original and accurate).
- Maintain a specialism in either microbiology or chemistry to ensure the minimum team qualification capability is maintained.
- Execute the daily testing and verification activities for the laboratory as per the plan provided by the QC Lead Analyst or QC Team Manager to meet the site 6-day end-to-end testing targets. Promptly escalate issues as they arise and propose viable solutions to recover activities and return to plan.
- Prepare and check analytical data accurately, upholding strong standards of data integrity and driving continuous improvement to simplify and improve working practices.
- Take a supporting role in verifying the quality and accuracy of analytical results to determines if the material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- BSc or equivalent qualification in Chemistry, Microbiology or related discipline. Alternatively, will have relevant professional knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP standards.
- Knowledge of HPLC and Ion Chromatography would be beneficial .
- Knowledge of microbial testing techniques is preferred.
- Good communication skills and team working abilities is essential.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Shift Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50239. It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50239
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021