We are currently looking for a Senior QC Validation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you will be responsible for managing a small team of analysts overseeing the stability program, performing validation testing, cleaning validation studies, method transfers and analytical method development. As well as equipment qualification, validation and completing IQ OQ PQ documentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Validation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you act as technical lead and undertake any additional duty in absence of the Quality Manager.
2. You will perform analytical work for method transfers and carry out training of Quality Control staff where necessary and associated reporting as well as taking as a supervisory role establishing and maintaining Laboratory Support KPIs.
3. As the Senior QC Validation Scientist you will have an understanding of the process of equipment procurement and lead IQ/OQ/PQ projects for the lab.
4. You will ensure the design and implementation of qualification/validation studies for equipment/systems/processes and subsequent reporting. As well as ensure laboratory equipment is suitably qualified, calibrated and maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior QC Validation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical method development and validation within a healthcare or pharmaceutical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment qualification, validation, calibration and maintenance.
Key Words: IQ, OQ, PQ, Cleaning Validation, Equipment Validation, Validation Master Plan, Equipment Qualification, Method Development, Method Validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634670
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021