We are currently looking for a Research Associate to join a bespoke Clinical contract testing organisation company based in the London area. As the Research Associate you will be responsible for conducting bio-analytical tests to be used in translational and/or clinical studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Research Associate you will perform assays (e.g. Flow Cytometry, ELISA, MSD) as per in-house SOPs and validated protocols
2. You will be responsible for performing good housekeeping (GHK) of the laboratory including maintenance and proper use of instruments and laboratory space.
3. As the Research Associate you will ensure clear audit trails by performing quality control of all information and data generated.
4. You will also be expected to adhere to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving GCLPs, SOPs, H&S policies, and other related documents.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline plus some industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a biotech or biopharma environment and excellent technical skills.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in running and analysing immunological assays (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, MSD etc).
Key Words: Research / Associate / Laboratory / Immunoassay / Life Sciences / Biotech / Biopharma / Clinical / GCP / Good Clinical Practice / Flow Cytometry / FACs / Biomarker / ELISA / ELISpot / MSD / ECL / Epoch / Autoanalyser
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634677
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th March 2021
- Expires: 23rd April 2021