Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area.
As the Synthetic Chemist you will be responsible for carrying out complex chemical syntheses (small and large molecules) using a wide range of techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Organic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for carrying out chemical / organic synthesis whilst maintaining the highest levels of health and safety and adhering to good laboratory practices at all times.
2. You will utilise your scientific expertise and chemical databases to generate solutions to problems.
3. You will also need to complete written reports to represent results to a high standard.
4. As the synthetic organic chemist, you will also need to communicate and liaise with internal and external customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Synthetic Organic Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry (or related) with industrial working experience in organic synthesis is essential.
2. A PhD in Organic Chemistry would also be advantageous to your application.
3. You should have an interest in science and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Key Words: Synthetic Organic Chemistry | Pharmaceutical | Drug Discovery | Research and Development | Scientist | Chemist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634279
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021