CK Technical are recruiting for a Materials Planner to join a product development company in the life science industry on a permanent basis.
Material Planner Role:
The role of the Materials Resource Planner will be to provide the business with a clear view on what materials need to be purchased, in what quantities and when. The Materials Resource Planner will liaise closely with the Planning Department to understand the required supply chain capacity and liaise closely with Procurement to ensure they know what needs to be purchased and by when.
Your main duties will be:
- Overall responsibility for the Materials Resource Planning business process.
- Work with the production planning department to understand the required manufacturing capacity across the range of products.
- Use the business \'Enterprise Resource Planning\' (ERP) system Sage 200 to convert finished product demand into component consumption requirements.
- Provide the procurement team with reports showing what components need to be purchased, in what quantities and by when.
- Provide the procurement and supplier management team with reports showing supplier delivery performance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
?Experience working with materials resource planning systems
? Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50252.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50252
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021