We are currently looking for an IT Quality Systems Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation based in the Kent area. As the IT Quality Systems Specialist you will be responsible for maintenance, development, troubleshooting, auditing and validation of GMP-relevant IT application systems and IT infrastructure components, such as Trackwise, Empower and Tiamo 2.5.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Quality Systems Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create, maintain and modify user accounts and passwords on GMP relevant application systems and IT infrastructure components.
2. Create and maintain methods in Laboratory Computer systems.
3. Launch, lead or support project activities linked to the implementation of new or changes to existing Quality IT systems and software\'s.
4. Provide technical guidance/advice and training for other team members on the use of systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Quality Systems Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Excellent knowledge in the field of quality assurance of Computerised Systems including FDA (CFR Part-11) compliance requirements.
2. Excellent knowledge of Qualification of IT infrastructure and Validation of Computerised Systems within a GMP regulated environment.
3. Strong computer skills and knowledge of pharmaceutical quality systems such as, Empower and Trackwise.
Key Words: IT , Quality , Systems , Specialist , GxP , GmP , SAP , Empower
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Elliott Harvey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634100
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021