CK Group are recruiting for a Chemist to develop new flow chemistry processes on behalf of a leading fine chemical development and manufacturing organisation, to be based at their site in Cramlington on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Development and demonstration of new flow chemistry processes in the laboratory and translation of those processes into commercial scale.
- Supporting with pilot and plant scale activities.
- Acting as the technical expert for flow chemistry within the R&D team.
- Keeping up to date with new developments within flow chemistry research.
To be considered for the position you will ideally:
- Be qualified to a minimum of BSc level (or equivalent) in Organic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a closely related subject. A PhD in Organic Chemistry or Chemical Engineering would be highly beneficial.
- Have experience of Flow Chemistry research, including laboratory scale development and scale-up.
- A good understanding of the requirements of GMP would be highly beneficial for this position.
For more information or to apply for this Chemist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 50248.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50248
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021