CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer on behalf of a well established pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation, to be based at their site in Burton-on-Trent on a permanent basis.
QA Officer Role:
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Quality Manager to resolve any issues that could impact on product quality, safety, efficacy or identity.
- Assessing and recording any deviations and non-conformances for the site; including but not limited to: root cause analysis, product rejection and identification of containment actions, corrective and preventative actions.
- Investigation of customer complaints.
- Supporting with change control.
- Development of quality critical documentation.
To be considered for the position you should have experience of working in a GMP manufacturing environment, ideally in a QA role, although applications will be considered from candidates looking to make the transition from QC.
For more information or to apply for this QA Officer position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 50214.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50214
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021